Country Managers for new LATAM projects
Our company is currently seeking an experienced marketer who loves sport, the MisMarcadores project and who is ready for big challenges. With our new projects, we are expanding into Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Venezuela, and we are looking for the right candidate for each country.
As a Country Manager for your country (citizenship and permanent stay is a must), you will have a great chance to influence the growth of the new website's popularity and make an exciting experience with one of the worldwide internet leaders in live sports information.
Are you a hard-working and reliable person who meets all the conditions stated below? If so, we will be very happy to welcome you to our team!
Essential candidate's background:
- Passion for sport.
- Experience with website promotion and online marketing. References (your own successful projects) are an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of a (country/native) language, very good stylistics and grammar and very good knowledge of the English language.
- Perfect knowledge of the marketing environment in your country.
- Ability to edit images in a photo editor (Adobe Photoshop, GIMP etc.).
- Creativity and enthusiasm for social media.
- A serious approach to very precise work and willingness to learn.
- Enough free time to work on the project continually on a daily basis.
- Flexibility, communicative personality and ability to solve problems.
- Readiness to start working immediately.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organizing marketing activity to carry out, communicate and monitor progress.
- Providing for and encouraging creative ways of building our brand in your country and promoting our products (web, mobile apps).
- Building relationships with media, agencies, and sport entities.
- Analyzing customer satisfaction and providing feedback to our product and data teams.
- Ensuring proper support to web and mobile users online incl. answering user enquiries via email and social media.
- Managing social media accounts.
- Translating content from English into your own language for website copy, newsletters and PPC campaigns.
- Improving website ranking through SEO activities.
- Monitoring digital consumer trends and corresponding legislation in your country.
- External cooperation from 60 to 140 hours per month (approximately 2-4 hours per day, working from your home).
- Participation in the most comprehensive livescore service for users with high ambitions.
- A know-how that you gain, enabling you to succeed with any other website project.
- Attractive financial reward for your participation.
If you are ready for this challenge, don't hesitate to send us an email along with your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, ALL IN ENGLISH, and describe how you meet the above-stated requirements. Use the name of the position and your country, for example, Country manager for Argentina, as a subject of your email.